Friday, February 20, 2009

Previous Podcasts

After listening to a couple of the podcasts from last semester, I noticed a few things that could be improved on to make our podcasts a little better this semester. They were both good, but I noticed in the first one I listened to that they weren't really having a conversation about anything: it sounded more like they were reading notes and being strictly informational as opposed to discussing the topic. In the second one I listened to, it seemed like they were really nervous and were speaking very softly.

When it comes time to record our podcast this semester, I am hoping that my group will be a little more conversational instead of just telling facts. I don't want to start talking so much that it becomes boring. People want to hear something interesting that isn't monotonous. I also hope that we will be loud enough and speak clearly. Overall, the podcasts done last semester sounded good, and I am hoping that ours will, too.


The two podcasts that I watched were Useful Websites for Elementary Teachers done by Shyane Fant, Erica Sledge, and Ashley Cleveland, and Possibilities for Using Facebook in an Educational Setting done by Allison Midgette and Shaundretta Bethel.

No comments:

Post a Comment