Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About Me

My name is Michelle. I'm a pharmacy technician at Winn Dixie. I'm majoring in elementary education, and I'm hoping to be done in 2011. I come from a family of 5. My brother just graduated from South in December, and my sister is going to school at MGM. I love spending time with my boyfriend: he means the world to me. We have been playing a lot of Rockband 2 here recently. Just like anyone else, I love music. My favorite bands are Metallica, Tool, and Lifehouse. I have seen Tool and Metallica in concert twice, and I've seen Lifehouse 4 or 5 times and have actually met them several times. My best friend and I even ate lunch with 2 of the members. I hate college and work and wish I could be lazy all the time. I can't wait for the summer break so that I can be at the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment