Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Did You Know?

I visited The Fischbowl blog for the first time. The video on there was very interesting to me: it was like reading an interesting facts book. It had stuff on there you would never even really think about. Some of the facts were shocking and just unbelievable. I was actually kind of disappointed that it was over.
It is hard to believe the differences in the numbers over the years. Technology has grown so much, and the Internet is so widely recognized and used now compared to even just a few years ago. Things like texting have also grown tremendously. I know a lot of people that are texting now that weren't this time last year: it almost feels like a must-have thing these days.
The facts about college graduates also surprised me. I had no idea that other countries had that many more college graduates than the United States has. It's amazing how times have changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment