Friday, April 17, 2009

Possibilites for Interaction

I went back and looked at the syllabus and realized I didn't follow directions with this assignment...I talked to a teacher in Virginia who actually used to babysit me when I was really little. She called to talk to my mom one day, but she wasn't home so I talked to her for 20 minutes and asked how she was using technology in her classroom. She listed the typical things teachers use: computers, laptops, and projectors. She mentioned how she uses the projector to show certain websites to her students because it seems to help them understand what she's talking about with certain subject material. She also said they have laptops for the students to use which has proven to be helpful especially when they're researching information. She said she was thinking about a class website, but she hasn't made one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment